Saturday, October 29, 2016

Turning Over A New Leaf

Autumn often symbolizes maturity and "turning over a new leaf" (get it??), and with this post marking the one year anniversary of Vividly Yours I could not imagine a more perfect backdrop. A lot has changed in me over the past year (for the better!), so returning to the spot of my first post is nostalgic and a reminder that not everything has to change. Let's celebrate VY's first birthday with some fall looks!

Who else loves chilly weather and bundling up? I paired my favorite beanie with an attempt at the denim on denim trend. An easy way to try this out is to pair blue denim with black, as I did with the jacket and jeans. This jacket is super affordable and a staple in my wardrobe.

Booties are always my go to shoe for fall.

I have had this orange leather jacket for so many years and I always pull it out for the season- such a perfect color! To let the jacket stand out, I paired it with a basic charcoal swing dress and booties.


Laughing at my pumpkin craziness.

Ponytails and big scarves are pretty much my uniform in the colder months. This blanket scarf is SO cozy.

Dressed the outfit down with a grey marled sweater, a pair of black jeans, and my much loved white converse.


Thank you all so much for supporting my passions and for sticking with my blog through a crazy year. Can't wait to see what's further down the road for me. 


xoxox
Vividly Yours,

Taylor


Outfit #1
Denim Jacket: here
Striped Top: similar here
Jeans: similar here
Booties: here
Outfit #2
Jacket: similar here
Dress: similar here
Booties: here
Outfit #3
Scarf: similar here
Sweater: similar here
Converse: here

Nail Color- OPI Malaga Wine: here



2 comments: