Wednesday, November 11, 2015

New York State of Style

New York is my favorite city, and when I visited it was the most beautiful weather. Crisp, yet warm, and so fall like. Here's a look at some of my style in the city! For this first look I wore a plaid popover that screamed fall to me and paired it with a beige vest to keep warm. By the way how perfect is this view? 


These booties from Sam Edelman have been staples in my wardrobe this fall. They're not as difficult to get on and off like traditional riding boots, but still give the same look, while letting you show off more leg. To keep this outfit casual I wore my black pixie pants from J.Crew, which are a fabulous ponte pant. More structured than a legging, but still super comfy.




Vests were my go to on this trip, perfect for this 50 degree weather, where it's not too cold. This striped one is from Gap, but you can find similar styles all over. I paired it with a grey knit wrap sweater, jeans, Tory Burch flats, a crossbody bag and a couple dainty accessories.

Keeping with the stripe theme, the first day in the city I wore a basic black and white striped tee with an asymmetric hemline. It transitioned perfectly from the plane to the subway! Also, this day was extremely warm for NYC, with temperatures in the 70s (In November!!).


Vividly Yours,

Taylor



Outfit One:
Shirt//J.Crew Factory: similar here
Vest//J.Crew Factory: other colors heresimilar here
Pants//J.Crew: here
Booties//Sam Edelman: here
Bag//Kate Spade: other colors here, similar here

Outfit Two:
Vest//Gap: similar here
Sweater//Free People: similar here
Jeans//Lucky Brand: here
Flats//Tory Burch: here
Bracelet//Alex & Ani: here

Outfit Three:
Top//Marshalls: similar here
Necklace//Tiffany & Co: here
Necklace//Macy's: similar here 





1 comment: