Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Burgers, Burgers, Burgers


I am obsessed with burgers! When in New York this past weekend, my family and I decided to give BareBurger a try. Located all over New York, with a few locations in other states, it is clearly a local favorite.


BareBurger is all-natural and organic with a wide and creative menu. I ordered the Standard Burger which came with beef, colby cheese, dill pickles, their special sauce on a brioche bun. (It also came with stout onions, but I substituted those for green leaf). Want something more interesting? Their menu had tons of unique options including elk and wild boar burgers.


We also ordered their Sweet Fries for the table which were AMAZING. So crunchy on the outside and soft in. They came with their special sauce and a buttermilk ranch dipping sauce. To drink I had their house-made cola. To be honest at first I was skeptical, but I was very pleasantly surprised as it turned out delicious.


Lucky for me BareBurger is coming to Washington DC soon!



Until we meet again BareBurger,

Vividly Yours,

Taylor









No comments:

Post a Comment