Fall is such a beautiful season. The crisp leaves and cool air inspire me to appreciate the days before it becomes frigid. Nature has always put me at ease, and with living in a forest I decided to use the foliage as a backdrop for this fall look. Can you believe this picture is not edited at all? Seriously how magnificent is fall?
Jeans are my absolute favorite wardrobe staple; they are so casual and laid back, yet can still look polished if paired with heels or other dress shoes. These ones I'm wearing here are by Lucky Brand and are the most comfortable pair I own. When looking for jeans look for a jean/legging hybrid because they will be much softer and easier to wear.
Inspired by the leaf-covered forest floor, I chose this rust colored tee from Urban Outfitters (SO SOFT!!) and paired it with a blush-tan utilitarian jacket I picked up at Primark in London this past summer.
Keep being breathtaking fall.
Vividly Yours,
Taylor
Top/Urban Outfitters:similar here
Jeans/Lucky Brand: here
Necklace/Stella & Dot: similar here
Bracelet/Alex & Ani: here
Jacket/Primark: similar here
Heels/Cole Haan: similar here
No comments:
Post a Comment